Thursday 20 September 2012

BEWARE OF THE TROJAN BY: FIIFI DE WORDSMITH



I saw a neptunian land on earth
Angels of doom welcomed his birth;
While gods up neptune mourn his death
He galloped across the length and breadth of the third ‘universe’

I saw in my vision
How the Trojan holds man captive in his own jurisdiction
And the thousands of men that have excused their minds
Oh poor mankind!

Beware of him that promises gold,
Of him that smiles outside but frowns inside;
He is the Trojan!
He made my night on ‘dreamland’ cold
And outstrip me of hopes of brighter tomorrow
With such heavy tide

This is what we need;
Rebirth!
Yes, in the land of our thoughts
Whatever it takes and costs
For we are products of our thoughts

Now,
his identity lay naked before me
I have been liberated and so must my friends
My advice?
Think positive…..
And be careful who you tell your dreams!






 ◕Fiifi de wordsmith™
Samuel Abaidoo © 2012

3 comments:

  1. This will surely get everyone who reads thinking.
    "Beware of him that promises gold" reminds me of a saying that,"if a naked man promises you a cloth, ask for his name."
    Sometimes, the downfall of a man is because he was too human (trusting too much, confiding in others too much)
    Secrecy is on some occasions a life-saver.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm...very deep. life is full of Trojans. Who then should we tell our dreams to? cos secrecy can sometimes drive you crazy! Amankwah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even when prophets divinely intervene to send a caveat to us, we heed not. Yes, we shall beware of the Trojans, but not until we begin to use our mental faculty. Should we share our dreams at all? that's the question.

    ReplyDelete